Saturday 1 March 2014

Outfit posts?

 I decided at the start of 2014 that this was the year I would finally let all my body hang ups go, build on my self esteem in every aspect of my life and learn to speak my mind more often. To date I have not fully achieved any of the above. I have managed to dip my toe into the deep dark waters of telling people how i feel about certain things, once or twice, and so far there havent been any repercussions so its definitely becoming easier each day to speak my mind. Since reading more fashion and beauty blogs, especially plus size blogs such as WhatLauraLoves and MeetTheMillards, I am slowly letting myself buy the clothes that i actually want to wear, not just what fits and Im wearing more colours, my wardrobe now has a small selection of clothing that isnt black, I cant believe it. Reading these blogs and watching youtube videos has shown me how its ok to embrace the body I have, its obviously not ideal and certainly Id love to lose weight for my health but why shouldnt i work with what I have right now?!
With this new sense of empowerment in mind Im thinking of posting outfit of the day (OOTD) blog posts. Please dont think im some know it all fashionista, Im far from it. I just want to show the clothes I enjoy wearing and how I like to wear them. I will try my best to include links, brand names etc in each post incase there is anything you want to get for yourself.
It will take a lot of guts for me to do this so I do hope you enjoy seeing the upcoming posts. 

Emily x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily! I think its great you can draw inspiration from your favorite plus size bloggers and it's given you the confidence to buy some brighter colours and wear what YOU want to wear :)

    I'd LOVE to see an OOTD, It's not about being a fashionista, lord knows half of my OOTD others wouldnt wear, but remember its YOUR outfit and you are showing us what you love :) I bet it will look fabulous! :)


    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete