Wednesday 19 February 2014

My top 3 mascaras

My current favourite mascaras


So, i decided to share with you my current top three mascaras. All three are very different and i love them all. For me, mascara is the one product i could not go without, it would without a doubt be on my desert island list.

3.  Loreal, False Lash Effect, Telescopic, Waterproof Mascara

This mascara has been around for an absolute age now, i remember buying it about 5 years ago and i loved it then as much as i do now, ive always bought this in the waterproof form as i personally prefer waterproof mascaras for their ability to hold a curl for longer. It has one of the slim plastic wands which is great for separating my lashes. I find that this mascara helps define the lashes and enhances the length but its probably not for those of you who like to build volume.
Available to buy here

2. Benefit, Theyre Real mascara


Here we have the ever popular Benefit Theyre real. I was given this as a gift by my mum, she had tried one herself and thought i would like it. The wand is amazing, again its a plastic type of wand, thicker than the loreal one, plus it has a rounded tip with extra bristles to help reach even the tiniest of lashes. Its a super deep black, giving my short stubby lashes the look of twice the length and volume, I only have one issue with this mascara, its not waterproof.
As far as im aware, Benefit dont make it in waterproof, but if they did i would be all over that.
Do you know of a waterproof alternative to this mascara? If so please let me in on the secret.
Available to buy here

1. Bourjois, Volume Glamour Max, Waterproof



And finally we have my alltime favourite mascara. Bourjois Volume Max in the waterproof version, its just perfect.
It lengthens, it volumises, theres no smudging, no fallout, its waterproof so the curl in my lashes lasts a really long time and for a waterproof mascara i find it is surprisingly easy to remove. I just love it.
Available to buy here 

 
Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment