Tuesday 18 February 2014

Bargain Oil Free Moisturiser

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil Free Moisturiser (Pink Grapefruit)


This is my first ever blog post so please forgive me for it being rough around the edges.
 I have chosen to share my opinion on the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil Free Moisturiser (Pink Grapefruit).
Now ill admit i am total sucker for buying products that are on offer, when you have two kids you get used to bargain hunting and often i find myself thinking "you should be spending this money on something more important", so consequently im likely to opt for cheaper alternatives than spend money on the luxurious skincare products my that I actually long for.

I purchased this after having used the original Neutrogena oil free moisturiser (the one in the orange packaging)a few months ago and as i had found it to be perfectly ok, i decided to go ahead and buy the pink grapefruit version. I suppose the new pink packaging drew me in, that and the fact that Boots had it on promotion, it was 2 for £5 on all Neutrogena Visibly Clear products so considering this moisturiser is usually £4.99 i thought, why not?!


I use this as part of my morning skincare routine and although i still feel it is an ok moisturiser, the smell seems to linger on my skin, its not a particularly offensive smell, to some it may smell great but to me it just smells rather chemically, not what id like to be smelling of for hours after applying to be honest.
Having said that, its light, it hasnt broken me out, it has helped control my combination skin and the dry patches i tend to get on my nose and cheeks so i would still happily recommend this product anyone looking for a budget friendly oil free moisturiser, I would definitely re-purchase this product but I think id be most likely to go back to the original version.

Emily x 

No comments:

Post a Comment